مؤسسة تعني بتنمية المجتمع الفلسطيني وتركز على مساعدة طلاب الجامعات الفلسطينية
The Foundation’s management adopted a set of standards to select the students who will receive scholarships:
1. The applicant for the scholarship must be a Palestinian citizen.
2. An average of at least 85% in General Secondary Education.
3. Limited income or from a family in need and unable to pay university tuition.
4. The Foundation provides the opportunity to both genders (male and female) to receive the scholarship.
5. The Foundation provides the opportunity to people with social needs to receive the scholarship
6. The applicant should maintain a cumulative average equivalent to or above 75%, to continue benefiting from the scholarship.